Geoskincare - Hydra Gel product review
Please note this product has been discontinued.
This must be one of my favourite facial gel / moisturisers! It is so light and has a fantastic cooling effect as it is in a gel consistency. Great for an under make up base / primer and for using with mineral foundation. It's also great for using during the summer months when the weather is hotter and you want something lighter on your skin. Great for oily / acne prone skin types.
It is a triple action hydrating gel, enriched with organic aloe vera, which infuses and restores the skin, organic oils and extracts provide antioxidants to help reduce the signs of ageing and act to naturally calm and firm the skin.
Recommended for oily, combination, congested, acne, dry, dehydrated and mature skin.
- a silky aloe vera based gel
- penetrates quickly
- naturally hydrates
- cools and calms
- use as a moisturiser or serum
- reduces inflammation
- thick creamy texture
- compliments mineral makeup
- can be stored in fridge for extra soothing effect
- certified organic
How to use
Apply a small amount to the face and neck gently massage in circular motions until completely absorbed. suitable for everyday use.
Tips & advice
- a non greasy aloe vera gel – ideal for all skin types
- can be used as a moisturiser for oily, acne prone or young skin
- gives extra hydration to dry, mature skin – use as a serum underneath your normal moisturiser
- great for sports people as it won't sweat out during exercise
Ingredientsorganic botanical infusion, organic aloe barbadensis miller (aloe vera) gel, cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar gum), gluconolactone and sodium benzoate (geogard ultra), matricaria recutita (chamomile) extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, calendula officinalis (calendula) oil, tocopheral (vitamin e), camillia sinsensis (green tea) extract, lavendula officinalis (lavender) oil, zanthomonas campestris (xanthan gum), cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, jasminum officiinale (jasmine) oil.