Inika Organic products
It is our mission to produce divine natural cosmetics that people fall in love with. To find your perfect shade of Inika mineral foundation please click here. To see all of our Inika products in our online shop click here.
INIKA has been awarded one of the highest safety ratings in the world by the EWG (Environmental Working Group) and is committed to maintaining our Certified Organic, Halal, Cruelty Free and Vegan status.
We guarantee our products are ‘Free’ of the following ingredients:
- No petrochemicals and other synthetic substances
- Non-organic products of animal origins
- No talc
- No fragrances and other colour components of non-organic or synthetic origin
- Anti-microbial agents not produced from organic sources
- No chelating agents based on EDTA and its salt
- No fatty chain source material of petrochemical origin
- No sulphonation, ethoxylation or propoxylation
- No alkyl sulphates (eg sodium lauryl sulphate, sodium coco sulphate, ammonium lauryl sulphate)
- No alkyl ether sulphates (eg sodium laureth sulphate, ammonium laureth sulphate)
- No polyethylene glycol (PEGS)
- No polysorbates (eg polysorbate 20)
- No ethanolamides (eg cocamide DEA, cocamide MEA)No chemically synthesized sunscreens
- No potentially harmful preservatives such as parabens & parfum
We ensure that all of the cosmetics and personal care products made by our company will meet the standards and deadlines set by the European Union Directive 76/768/EEC to be free of chemicals that are known or strongly suspected of causing cancer, mutation or birth defects.
Mineral Liquid Foundation
Inika's revolutionary Liquid Mineral Foundation (30ml) is certified organic and packed full of organic antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. It blurs the line between foundation and moisturiser by hydrating and nourishing the skin while providing a flawless and radiant finish that lasts all day. Inika's Liquid Mineral Foundation helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and regenerates skin cells. Renowned antioxidant green tea extract, rosehip and hemp seed to accelerate the formation of new skin cells, improve circulation and protect the skin. Inika's pure mineral pigments provide exceptional coverage for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
With Inika, you don't have to compromise colour and performance to be kind to your skin and gentle to the earth. With Inika Mother Nature's richest and most flamboyant hues are captured.
Inika cosmetics are naturally decadent make-up made with crushed minerals from the earth. We guarantee never to use harsh chemicals, bismuth oxychloride, parabens, talc, fragrance or GM ingredients.Our ingredients will be readily displayed on everything we do, including our website.
Pure Inika Cosmetics are so gentle that women who have suffered allergies and sensitivities to cosmetics for years have been able to wear Inika without any reaction.
Inika Cosmetics are recommended by leading beautician's, dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons; with the soothing and calming properties of zinc, mineral cosmetics are the only cosmetics recommended after certain facial work and treatments. With Inika Mineral Cosmetics you also have the added benefit of in-built natural sun protection.
Inika is committed to being kind to the earth. As part of this commitment, our boxes, paper stock and brochures are all recycled or from sustainable forestry. We also buy back all our carbon emissions whenever we transport our staff or our products overseas. This money is used to plant trees and fund environmental projects, in particular renewable energy sources.
Our cosmetics and brushes are all 100% certified Vegan, which means no animal by-products or hair were used in their production. This means that Inika, or any third party do not conduct animal testing on any of our products or ingredients.
Our range is also 100% certified cruelty free, see: http://www.choosecrueltyfree.org.au/ and look for Inika under 'The List' on the top navigation tool bar. Inika is made of Australia. We are a participant in the Compact for Global Production of Safe Health and Beauty Products. Our Company Pledges That all of the cosmetics and personal care products made by our company anywhere in the world will meet the standards and deadlines set by the European Union Directive 76/768/EEC to be free of chemicals that are known or strongly suspected of causing cancer, mutation or birth defects.
Inika Pure Primer
Inika Pure Primer contains a therapeutic blend of ingredients that offer protection and hydration for the skin prior to foundation application. Pure Primer calms and soothes the skin, providing an even canvas on which to apply your foundation. It also improves the staying power of your Inika foundation and will provide a nourishing boost to the skin that will last all day.
Hazelnut, Avocado, Evening Primrose
Two small pumps onto your palm and massage into face and neck prior to foundation application. Allow to soak into skin before applying your Inika foundation power.
Use Pure Primer prior to Setting Powder when using both products.
Inika Mineral Foundation
- Inika Mineral Foundations are a concealer, foundation and a powder in one.
- You can achieve an absolutely flawless finish without clogging pores or irritating skin. Due to Inika's dense pigments you can completely hide skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, redness or scarring whilst allowing your skin to breathe!
- With Inika Foundations you look fabulous and you don't even feel like you are wearing make up and you also have the added benefit of in-built natural sun protection.
- Inika Foundations should be applied with the Inika Vegan Kabuki Brush following the 3 step process as outlined below.
- Inika Mineral Foundation is 100% Certified Vegan and 100% Certified Cruelty Free.
Benefits of mineral foundation
- Naturally water resistant
- Great for acne, rosacea and scarring coverage
- Flawless finish without looking or feeling heavily made up
- Can be used as liquid or powder foundation (great if you have dry or flaky skin)
- Built in sun protection
- Use such a small amount it lasts longer than traditional foundation
How to apply mineral foundation
- Dip your Inika Vegan Kabuki Brush into the powder and work into the bristles ensuring the brush is evenly coated.
- Tap off the excess powder, turn the brush bristles up and tap lightly against a hard surface to settle the powder.
- Apply in light downward strokes all over the face. For heavier coverage, use a circular buffing motion, swirling all over the face.
- The Vegan Kabuki brush is the key to applying our mineral cosmetics in a professional manner. It has been designed to work specifically with your Inika powders. You can also use a latex sponge for a more matte finish.
- Do not add more mineral makeup to the brush when working around the eye area. It will have a tendency to settle into the lines around your eyes.
- The secret to using mineral makeup is to apply it in very sheer layers. It is the light refracting qualities of the pure minerals that give it the ability to cover the skin naturally and allow your inner beauty to shine forth.
- For those with dry, flaky skin, Inika Mineral Foundations can be blended with moisturizers to create a crÃƒÂ¨me foundation. First moisturize as usual, and then tap a small amount of powder into the palm of the hand. Add a drop of moisturizer. Blend the two products together until a smooth, creamy consistency is achieved. Use your fingers or make-up wedge to apply.
- For the perfect medium-light coverage with oil controlling properties, blend equal amounts of Inika Mineral Foundation and Inika Setting Powder.
- For post laser surgery: Do not apply minerals over a heavy petrolatum based balm or heavy cream. Makeup will get cakey.
If you have very dry skin, you can spritz a little skin freshener on top. This will re-hydrate your skin and take away a dry or flaky look.
Also, if you mist with the skin freshener, and then use a flocked sponge or brush to lightly smooth your make up in a downward motion; you will minimize the appearance of large pores.
Inika Mineral Make-up can be applied after certain facial work and treatments and with the soothing and calming properties of zinc, mineral cosmetics are the only cosmetics recommended by leading beautician's, dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons.
Choosing the correct colour
It is best to test foundation in natural light. Otherwise you could find once you go outside, the shade may be too dark. The purpose of foundation is to even out the skin tone. Sometimes once you have done this, you may look slightly washed out. This is because you have taken away all the natural contours of the face. Use bronzer to bring colour and warmth back to your features.
Inika Mineral Setting Powder
- Mineral setting powder can be used in several ways, as an oil absorber before foundation application, or after to create a matte finish. It can also help reduce the appearance of large pores.
- Shake the pot with the lid on to bring a small amount of setting powder into the sifter.
- Press the powder into the Kabuki brush. Work the powder into the Kabuki brush bristles and ensure the brush is evenly coated.
- Tap off excess and turn the brush bristles-up and tap it lightly on the counter to settle the powder into the brush.
- Blend onto the face using short, vertical and/or horizontal strokes. This will allow for more even foundation coverage and increased staying power.
- Oily Skin: For maximum oil absorption, apply before foundation application. Use your Kabuki or a cosmetic sponge to apply.
- To reduce the appearance of large pores, apply dry with a sponge or use our Kabuki brush in circular motion to buff it into the skin before foundation application. After you have applied your foundation, dampen a cotton pad (ever so slightly) and lightly pat over your pores.
- Matte Finish: To create a matte finish, dust Mineral Setting Powder over foundation with Kabuki brush.
- Oil absorber/Other: To prime lips and eye area for long lasting makeup, press with small brush before colour applications.
Inika Eye Shadows & Eye Liners
Inika Eyeshadows and Eye Liners have been specially formulated to work in harmony together. The pigments of the Inika Inika Eyeshadows react with the pigments of the Eye Liners. When you apply Inika Eyeshadow over the top of Inika Eye Liner it will pull out the pigments of the shadow to give you dramatic colour, a metallic effect or an iridescent sheen depending on what combination you use.
Inika craft the most vibrant, opulent and sexy colours you've ever seen, this is achieved by refracting light through iron oxides. The purity of the Inika pigments gives you amazing stayability and depth of colour.
Inika Mineral Powder Eyeshadow is a superfine blend of mica which has a light and silky feel. All the shadows are multi purpose and can be used as shadow, highlighter, contour powders and eyeliners.
Inika powder Eye-Shadows are incredibly versatile and can be applied in three different ways to create different looks and shades:
Use as straight powder for a more natural look, luxurious colour or perfect blending. Get creative by layering one colour on top of another. Use on top of Inika Eye-Liners for vibrant colour that will last all day and night! You can achieve amazing metallic or iridescent looks using this method. Fantastic alone or use in combination with eye liner for intense / metallic or iridescent colour or use with water as a liquid liner.
Apply Inika Eye-Shadows using our Vegan Eye Brushes.
Inika Mineral Eyeshadow is 100% Certified Vegan and 100% Certified Cruelty Free.
Autumn Plum - A divine shimmering deep plum/purple. This shade makes your eyes pop!
Blue Steel - A gorgeous cornflower blue with a hint of shimmer.
Blue Topaz - Classic electric blue and simply stunning applied wet or dry. Try Blue Topaz over the Sky eyeliner and see what happens!
Burnt Sienna - Precious metals dont sparkle -they flash. Flash this molten copper and youll see what we mean!
Coco Motion - a divinely earthy matt brown. Perfect for creating depth and definition. The new natural smokey eye.
Copper Crush - Rich rose gold delight immersed in copper. If there was ever a colour you would have a crush on - this is it!
Eternal Marine - One of our top 3 best selling eyeshadows. This is the incredible blue/green shade you see in many of our marketing campaigns. Suits every eye colour!
Fairy Floss - Sweetness and sugar candy pink with a lustrous glimmer.
Forest Gold - A deep green/gold with a black background, just gorgeous as a sweep of shadow colour and simply stunning used as a liner.
Gold Dust - Pale golden luminous quality - great as a highlighter or blended with other colours. This light gold colour is perfect to use with other browns in the Inika range.
Gunmetal - A molten silver which looks like mercury when applied wet or over black eyeliner. Has the tiniest hint of purple and is a gorgeous metallic silver.
Honeycomb - A light honeycomb matt nude colour to really open up those peepers.
Industry - Strong and high impact molten grey. This shade of grey is not for the faint hearted and lets everyone know you mean business!
Kingfisher - No need to fish for compliments when wearing this bold and bright shimmering green. A fabulous mood lifting colour for your eyes.
Lightning - Pure and flashy neon white.
Lychee - A beautiful matt pink with just a hint of purple. Could an eyeshadow be any sweeter?
Midnight Blue - What an amazing shade, deep sea blue with diamonds! This is a dark blue with tones of purple. if you have blue eyes you simply must try this colour!
Peach Fetish - They might just think you snuck off for a brisk walk by the look of your glow. The outdoorsy flush of pink is captured in this bare statement of nude pink.
Pink Fetish - Fantastic as a highlighter with any shade or gorgeous as a natural pinky/peach sweep of colour right across the eyes.
Platinum - Creates a lovely light silver luminous effect and is fantastic as a highlighter as well as a main colour.
Purple Haze - A subtle yet rich purple. Great as a main colour and changes to intense purple when applied over eyeliner.
Thunder - Matt black, great for smokey eyes and adding impact. Apply over Inika black eyeliner for definition and incredible intensity.
Turquoise - This breathtaking colour replicates the finest turquoise gemstone. A vibrant shade that makes you instantly think of summer days spent by a tropical oasis.
Whisper - Silky nude brown with flecks of gold. Great as a highlighter or can be built up to achieve a deeper main colour.